Sherri Brake is an author, lecturer and paranormal investigator. She owns the award winning "Haunted Heartland Tours". She has instructed classes on the paranormal and consulted on a few paranormal television shows.
Sherri leads tours and ghosthunts. She is a member of many historical & heritage societies and lives on a 100 acre farm in central West Virginia with her family. She has written books on the subject of The WV State Penitentiary in Moundsville and the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.
- Haunted Stark County Ohio (2009)
- The Haunted History of the Ohio State Reformatory (2010)
- The Haunted History of the West Virginia Penitentiary (2011)
- Fireside Folklore of West Virginia. Vol I (2012)
- Fireside Folklore of West Virginia. Vol II (2014)
- The Ghosthunters Guide to the West Virginia Pen (2014)
- The Haunted History of the Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum (2014)